- Pritchard Brown began manufacturing transportation-related equipment in 1947 using stress-skin semi-monocoque construction.
- In 1986 new ownership enhanced capabilities to manufacture custom equipment for on-site power generation systems, switchgear and controls, electronics and telecommunications.
- In 1994 moved to current manufacturing facility, with over 70,000 sq. ft.of production space and advanced material handling capabilities.
- 2003: Became a part of Fennell Holdings, improving purchasing power and technical product support while maintaining unequaled quality.
- Constant evolution through total process improvement and best known practices will ensure that Pritchard Brown continues to lead the industry well into the 21st Century.
State-of-the-art products and services require a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility–and at Pritchard Brown, we have the tools, the space, and the infrastructure to lead the industry:
- 70,000 Square Feet under roof
- Convenient Baltimore, MD location results in lower shipping costs to the Eastern U.S.
- Just miles from the Port of Baltimore for international shipping
- 3.5 MW Load Banks, with 2 MW reactive capabilities, for complete system testing prior to shipment
- Hub Distribution process flow allows efficient throughput while maintaining custom capabilities and on-the-fly design change flexibility
Pritchard Brown’s greatest strength: The seasoned industry professionals and brightest young talents that make up our family!
- Our staff of Sales Engineers combine for over 75 years of experience solving your problems and meeting your challenges. Fast response, attention to detail, and dedicated support throughout the lifetime of a project are our way of doing business
- Utilizing the latest CAD software, our Design Engineers put their combined century of experience to use–creating products that will last for decades. Each enclosure is custom designed
- Outstanding support from our quality assurance, traffic, purchasing, and equipment tracking personnel ensures seamless progress from the design phase to the shipping of your valuable equipment
- Dedicated craftsmen and craftswomen translate concepts into exacting quality on our manufacturing floor