contact us

History

  • Pritchard Brown began manufacturing transportation-related equipment in 1947 using stress-skin semi-monocoque construction.
  • In 1986 new ownership enhanced capabilities to manufacture custom equipment for on-site power generation systems, switchgear and controls, electronics and telecommunications.
  • In 1994 moved to current manufacturing facility, with over 70,000 sq. ft.of production space and advanced material handling capabilities.
  • 2003: Became a part of Fennell Holdings, improving purchasing power and technical product support while maintaining unequaled quality.
  • Constant evolution through total process improvement and best known practices will ensure that Pritchard Brown continues to lead the industry well into the 21st Century.

 



EGSA | NFPA EGSA NFPA